Pygmalion School of Fine Art
The Pygmalion School of Fine Art is a thriving art studio taught by Dixie Orriss. The website needed to provide a diverse set of information, yet be easy to navigate. The solution was a highly visual website with detail to navigation in the header so that students and their parents have easy access to the information and tools they need the most.
The website includes:
- information on the school, the instructor, and the type of art education provided
- ability to sign up for courses online, with several payment options (full payment or re-occurring payment, online or in store)
- online shop furnishing art supplies, with flexible payment and pick-up options
- course calendar to visualize class schedule
- portfolio of Dixie Orriss’s work
- contact form and newsletter
As Orriss developed her own portfolio and applied for gallery representation, she realized that she needed to secure both the school domain (pygmalionartschool.com) and her own artist domain (dixieorriss.com). In order to keep the website complete and avoid duplication, she decided to create pages within the existing school website, but maintain a consistent theme and easy-to-navigate menu on each page related to the artist domain. Directed to each artist page from a top menu and a footer menu, the viewer can read Orriss’s biography and artist statement, browse her portfolio of paintings, and even download her CV.
What Pygmalion School of Art Says:
I’m very happy with the website that Liz created for my business. Liz has the expertise and the knowledge to develop a website that is best suited for your business. Her expertise is current and professional and she is willing to work with you so you are able to maintain the website or make small changes on your own if needed. I would definitely recommend Bright Art Media if you are looking to change your website to help your business grow and prosper.