NoNuts Golden Peabutter
Mountain Meadows Food Processing is a local producer of NoNuts Golden Peabutter, a peanut butter-like spread that contains no nuts, which is suitable for consumption by people who are allergic to peanuts and tree nuts. The website needed to incorporate the existing logo and branding, and add features such as navigation, educational information, and an online shop to communicate the versatility of the product while making it more accessible to consumers. This project included product photography, graphic design, and responsive page layouts for desktop and mobile users. While the large images are visually stunning on a large screen, they also give the mobile user more engaging access to each page.
The new NoNuts.com website includes:
- consistent branding with recognizable graphic elements carried forward
- visually stunning original product photography and graphic design
- engaging educational information with direct access to products
- beautifully formatted recipe pages with room to expand
- online shop with geographic restrictions and responsive shipping prices
- anticipated use of additional recipe pages and newsletter functions, preset
- domain referral pointing Peabutter.com and Peabutter.ca to the main website at NoNuts.com
What Mountain Meadows Food Processing Says:
We first met Liz Medwid at a seminar on pricing where we were very impressed by what she had to say about setting up websites. We hired her to build us a new website with online purchasing. Liz is very easy to work with and has lots of ideas to make the website stand out. We were very pleased with the work done and would not hesitate to recommend BAM.